Friday, November 8, 2013

Willow Cowl

30 Days of Gratitude, Day 8: I am grateful that we have finally settled on a new Christmas tree. That only took years and years to agree on. Scott vetoed buying a 7' pink tinsel tree. I vetoed using the spider-infested green one that we already own.

NaBloPoMo, Day 8:

Sometimes I do finish projects

Here is the cowl from another angle and a close up of my enamel, rhinestone & yarn floral brooches.
Pattern: Willow Cowl
Yarn: Sunshine Yarns in the Harry Potter "Dobby" colorway
1 hank
Notes: I cast this on at least a year ago or more and just recently came back to it. I added a few more stitches around and went up a needle size. Naturally, I ran out of yarn 4  rows from the end. Luckily, it was on the picot bind off and I had some scraps of a coordinating yarn.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.