Saturday, November 29, 2014

Scrappy Christmas Baubles


 I just released a new pattern! I love Christmas baubles, and I love options. This pattern is infinitely customizable and takes very little time and yarn to knit. 




 
Start with a belly button/i-cord cast on to begin knitting in the round (instructions included). Drop your own design in the middle, use one of the sample charts provided, or use a variegated yarn for the whole ornament. Add a Styrofoam ball to fill it out, and voilĂ ! Ornaments for everyone.

This pattern provides instructions for knitting 3 different sizes of ornaments – 2”, 2.5”, and 3” diameter. I prefer using Smoothfoam styrofoam balls to fill my ornaments. They tend to be a little sturdier and easier to work with. The pattern calls for fingering weight or a light sport weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.