Friday, January 1, 2016

2015 FO Round Up

In 2015, I completed these knitted projects:
  • 8 hats
  • 4 pairs of fingerless mitts
  • 4 shawls
  • 2 pairs of mittens
  • 1 pair of socks
  • 1 toddler sweater
  • 2 cowls
  • 1 toy
  • 12 soap sweaters
  • 4 tiny trees
  • 2 wash cloths
  • 1 afghan

    My only goal for 2015 was to knit more than I did in 2014. I accomplished that with 299 yards to spare. In addition to the projects finished above, many of which were started in 2014 or earlier, I also have 1 scarf 75% finished, 2 pairs of socks on the needles, 1 pair of slippers cast on, one shawl 80% finished, and 1 cowl about 15% completed.

    My 2016 crafting goals are limited:
  • Replace a few pairs of sad socks
  • do lots of swatching, testing, and sample making of potential new colors for Dyeabolical
  • continue to narrow my focus for soaps & sundries to better fit my customers
And that's it. I don't like pressure when it comes to my crafts!

What are your crafting goals this year? What items did you knit, spin, or craft last year? Do you have art that you would like to share? Please post a comment or a link to your blog below! I would love to see what you made in 2015. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.