Friday, July 1, 2016

New Fiber Colors

From L to R: 66 Sunset dyed on Falkland and Fawn Shetland, Inscrutable Mystery dyed on Falkland ans Fawn Shetland
Rainbow Vista dyed on Falkland and Fawn Shetland, Iris You Were Here dyed on Falkland and Fawn Shetland
Mint to Be dyed on Falkland and Fawn Shetland, Solitaire dyed on Falkland and Fawn Shetland
New Fiber Colors!

6 of the newest colors are now available on all 6 fiber blends. Click here to order your braid of fiber custom dyed for you. 

Dyed-to-order is currently running at about 3 weeks from order to shipping. If you need a braid faster, ask me! I have the braids used for the above pictures in stock. They haven't made it on to the website yet, so if you would like to order one just email me and I can ship it out first thing next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If you included your email address in your profile, then I will respond to you soon.